I don’t know why I was so ambitious last week with my goal-setting. I think I was just so excited to get back to my goal-setting routine that I went crazy and totally forgot how hectic my week was going to be. I completely overshot my goals this past week, so I’m just almost embarrassed to post, but for accountability sake, I’m doing it anyway! Ha!
Daily Bible Reading & Prayer Spend time in prayer for each child and their specific needs, as well as for our country, leaders, and for revival
- Family Time x 3 We did 1 family time this week
Prepare Adoption Paperwork
- Schedule Physicals for each Family Member Not so much…
Play with my Kids daily-Emphasis on Physical Education Lydia-Dr Appt at Arkansas Children’s HospitalShe has an upper GI scheduled for the 22nd. Prayers are appreciated. 🙂
- Deep Cleaning Ha! That’s funny!
One Load Laundry Every Day
- Install Additional Smoke Alarms & Take Care of Safety Issues in the Kitchen Fail!
- Write cards to Sunday School Class. Fail
- Prepare Roots Materials Fail
- Track eating on Loseit.com App Does 2 out of 7 days count?
- Drink only water, coffee in the morning Nope
Walk one mile per day (Leslie Sansone is my favorite exercise DVD series)
- Touch base with friends by text message. Nope
- Reschedule dinner w/family that we had to cancel last week. Nope
- $30 Incidental Limit Nope
Journal Entry for Lydia’s Birthday! Happy Birthday Lydia!
- Blog Posts x 3 I started like 6, but only ended up with 2.
- Finish reading The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst and continue reading Glorious Ruin Nah…
Begin working on handmade baby gifts. Personal time x 1 + Daily Porch Time (It’s FALL y’all!)
So needless to say, between birthdays and training and school and a million other things, last week was a bad week to be ambitious. And actually, September is a terrible month to be ambitious about my goals. So, that being said, I am scaling down my goals. One of my big goals for this week is going to be SLEEP because I’m so tired! So, here goes…
1. Daily Bible Reading & Prayer
1. Home Schooling
2. Hannah’s 4 year old check-up
3. Visit Nanny Mary
1. Deep Clean House
2. Prepare Adoption Paperwork
3. Install Smoke Alarms & Address Safety Issues in the Home
4. Daily Load of Laundry
1. Prepare Roots materials
2. Look over new curriculum
1. Get extra sleep
2. Exercise x 2 this week
1 Dinner with friends this weekend.
1. Journal Entry for Adoption Journal
2. Blog Posts x 3
1. Read Glorious Ruin, Finish The Best Yes, and begin The Connected Child
2. Daily Porch Time
3. Continue working on baby gifts
What are your goals?