Another week come and gone. Is it just me or do these weeks just get faster and faster? Okay, so I knew back in July that September was going to be a pretty crazy month, but it’s turned out to be absolutely rugged. I am looking forward closing the door on this busy month!
But, I actually am pretty happy with my goals for last week. For what all we’ve had going, I feel pretty good about what I got done. Let’s take a little look-see.
Daily Bible Reading & Prayer
2. Hannah’s 4 year old check-up Hannah got a pretty rough cold this week, so we skipped it last week, but it’s rescheduled for this week. 🙂
Visit Nanny Mary Love seeing my Nanny!
Deep Clean House
Prepare Adoption Paperwork Can I hear angels singing?
Install Smoke Alarms & Address Safety Issues in the Home It’s amazing how unsafe my home has been for children the past 8 years! Lol.
Daily Load of Laundry
Prepare Roots materials
2. Look over new curriculum this is an ongoing thing, but I did do this, just not completely finished…
1. Get extra sleep Not exactly….but I tried. “E” for effort?
2. Exercise x 2 this week Failed here too.
Dinner with friends this weekend. Loved. Good for the soul.
1. Journal Entry for Adoption Journal Rolling over to this week. 😦
2. Blog Posts x 3 Does 2 count? Because it’s close to 3….
Read Glorious Ruin, Finish The Best Yes, and begin The Connected Child
Daily Porch Time
3. Continue working on baby gifts Nope. Rolling over…
For the first time in a while, I actually feel like I was pretty productive this week. Obviously, there are some areas that I’ve badly neglected, but it’s a work in progress. 😉
On to this week!
1. Daily Bible Reading & Prayer
1. Home Schooling
2. Begin reading Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends. (Highly Recommended by lots of trusted people, so we’re starting this week!)
3. Finish up and gather Adoption Paperwork
4. Finish addressing safety issues for Home Study
1. Daily Load of Laundry
2. Keep House Tidy
1. Write cards to Sunday School kids
2. Prepare Sunday School Lesson
3. Continue reviewing curriculum
1. Exercise 3x
1. Pay Bills
1. Journal Entry in Adoption Journal
2. Blog Posts x 2
1. Read Glorious Ruin, The Connected Child
2. Work on baby gifts
3. Personal Time x 2/Daily Porch Time
That does it folks! Busy week for us once again as we have training this weekend. It is my prayer that we will be able to walk in this weekend with all our paperwork completed and ready to go. The faster we get that, the faster the process will go. Please continue to pray for us, especially over the next few weeks when things are so busy. Thank you all so much. Have a great week! 🙂